Monday 21 October 2013

Breakdown

'I thought you had it checked.'
   'I did, I mean, I- '
   'Harry...'
   'He wanted four hundred quid for it!'
   'Oh, for god's sake, Harry! You always do this. You always, always- '
   'Four hundred bloody quid, Angie! I could put that towards a new car.'
   'And what are we supposed to do now, Harry? You're supposed to sort things out! What am I supposed to do when- for god's sake, you can't even sort out a car, never mind anything else... Well, Harry?'
   'I wish I had a new car. A nice shiny new car.'
   'Oh well, problem solved! Pillock.'
   'You know what, Ang, I just might get myself a bloody new one.'
   'What, and just leave me with this piece of shit? And what am I supposed to do?'
   'First thing in the morning, I'll go for a new one. I'll- '
   'Oh stop it, Harry! We've got more important things to think about.'

No comments:

Post a Comment